top of page


A low credit score can keep you from the things you want such as a home purchase and much more. But did you know a low credit score can impact a lot more than just financing? Do the best thing you can do for your future. Call us today and let our experience save you time, money, and frustration. With our money back guarantee you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

personal pic.jpg

I am Shavonte Watkins, founder, and owner of GazRBrand Credit Repair & Realty. I am a Criminal Justice major and obtained my Graduate degree from Capella University. Credit Repair was never intended to become a business of mine. In 2013 I had my third child and kept getting denied for apartments. I finally got sick and tired and decided to do something about it. 

I started by repairing my own credit and PURCHASED my first home that same year. After telling my family how much I enjoyed the process of repairing my own credit and assisting them with their credit I decided to not only make credit repair a part-time business but also become a landlord by renting out the home I had purchased. 

Long story short the couple I was interested in renting my home to, their application was not the best (credit wise), but I remember being in their shoes and decided to offer them credit repair services while living in the home. That experience allowed me to add rental homes to my credit repair business and jump into this "thang" full-time. Today we are GazRBrand Credit Repair and Realty!

How it Works?


Our service includes your credit consultation, contacting creditors on your behalf, sending documentation back and forth, and more. We have been trained on recent laws, statutes, and credit reporting practices. We also know what items on your report affects your score the most. The credit repair process is important, and it requires 100% dedication. 80% is the repairing process which we will handle, the other 20% is the rebuilding process which is the client's responsibility.

Why Credit Repair?


Your credit score comes from your credit report; it is your spending and repayment report card. Credit reports often aren’t correct, and incorrect information can hurt your score. We make sure that your credit report contains correct information, so you’ll have the highest score possible.

bottom of page